Comment on page
Displays the logs from devices (hotspots, repeaters) connecting to any of the BrandMeister Servers within the last 24 hours. The logs shown are for any activities related to authentication, verification, wrong configuration and verified statues. The logs will show the last 24 hours. No logs indicate no connection attempts, issues and or is beyond the 24 hours.
The Device Logs is located on the left menu under the My Devices as a seperate linked labled "Device Logs"
The logs will display for any devices you may have including Hotspots and Repeaters where you are either the trustee and or Sysop of a repeater which has Read Status uneabled for the user of the repeater.
If no logs appear this could be due to one of the following reasons:
- The master server is seeing no connection attempts. Check your device configuration.
- It has been more than 24 hours since the device connected. Logs are only displayed for activity within the last 24 hours.
- Or simply means no issues are reported.
This indicates some configuration issues with your device.
- Check your Lat and Long have proper values
- Check your Frequenices are correct. If using a simplex hotspot these should be set to the same frequencies.
- If using a duplex hotspot the frequencies should be different (TX/RX)
- Your Device is not an RF Based Device if connecting via MMDVM Protocol